Insert Image Into an Excel Comment
- First, you must show the comments. Click Review > Show All Comments, and the comments have been displayed.
- Click on the border of the comment, and then right-click, choose Format Comment from the menu, and a Format Comment dialog box will display.
- Click Colors and Lines, and then click the Color drop down list, and choose Fill Effects.
- A Fill Effect dialog box will pop out, click Picture, and then click Select Picture button.
- Specify the picture that you want to insert into the comment.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again … the picture has been added into the comment.