You can create personalized signatures for your e-mail messages that include text, images, your Electronic Business Card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature.
- In Outlook 2010, click on the File tab.
- Select Options from left hand side.
- Click on Mail.
- Click the Signatures button.
- In the Signature and Stationary dialog box which appears (check you are on the E-mail Signature tab), click on the New button.
- Type a name for the signature in the New Signature box and click OK on that box.
- Enter your signature in the Edit signature section (bottom half of the Signature and Stationary dialog box). You can format it using the tools above the box as well as add in pictures and hyperlinks.
- When you’ve finished creating your signature click OK on the Signatures and Stationary box.
- Then click OK on the Outlook Options dialog box to confirm your changes.