The Ruby Princess chefs are true culinary artists who insist on serving the very finest cuisine. The Ruby’s crew, along with the entire fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gastronomic society. Each menu is creative and the selections change every day. Paired with impeccable service means you are in for an unforgettable gourmet experience.
Michelangelo Dining Room
- Location: Deck 5
- Meals: Dinner (D)
The Michelangelo Dining Room, along with the Botticelli and Da Vinci (see below), are the ship’s traditional dining rooms. The Michelangelo Dining Room is open for dinner only between 5:30pm and 10pm with anytime seating arrangements allowing passengers the flexibility to select a dining time to suit each day, seated either with other guests or at a table for two (dependent upon availability).
Botecelli’s & Da Vinci Dining Rooms
- Location: Deck 6
- Meals: Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)
The Botticelli and Da Vinci Dining Rooms, along with the Michelangelo (above), are the ship’s traditional dining rooms allowing guests to eat at the same time and table each evening with either an early option of 6pm or late option of 7.15pm. Note: Lunch is typically served on turnaround days, sea days, and in selected ports.
DaVinci Dining Room
Located mid-ship, the Da Vinci Dining Room is open for breakfast, served between 7:30am and 9:30am, afternoon tea from 3:30pm to 4:30pm, and Princess’ Anytime Seating Option for dinner from 5:30pm to 10pm.
- The port side of the Da Vinci Dining Room is for Anytime Dining.
- The starboard side of the Da Vinci Dining Room is reserved for Club Class Dining.
Botticelli Dining Room
Located astern, the Botticelli Dining Room allowing guests to eat at the same time and table each evening with either an early option of 6pm or late option of 8:15pm.
- All main dining rooms tend to offer the same four course dinner menu with set choices on one side of the menu and nightly changing themed selections on the other side. The option of an ‘always available menu’ is also provided including steaks, chicken breast and salmon.
- Breakfast options range from cereals, bagels with smoked salmon and cream cheese, eggs cooked in a variety of ways, fresh fruit, pancakes, muffins and pastries, cold meats and two specials each morning such as Alaska scrambled or eggs Florentine.
- Lunch choices include chefs salad, hamburgers and chicken burgers, tortilla soup, roast beef sandwiches and fried catfish.
- Afternoon tea offers finger sandwiches, pastries, scones and cookies served with white-glove service accompanied by a wide selection of premium teas or coffee and music for entertainment.
- Evening meal options include poached seafood and avocado, vegetarian spring rolls or blue crab cake quiche for starters, grilled vegetables on lettuce salad or tortellini and spinach soup, New York strip with peppercorn sauce, lobster or spaghetti carbonara for mains and pistachio ice cream, chocolate cake or fresh fruits for dessert.
- Vegetarian options such as aubergine lasagne and fettuccine Alfredo are also available along with Lotus Spa healthy options.
Recently voted one of the “Best Cruise Ship Steakhouses” by USA Today, the Crown Grill features premium beef and seafood items, plus up-scale appetizers and special desserts. This unique concept offers a show-place eatery with an open, theatre-style kitchen where chefs custom-prepare steamed shellfish such as lobster, scallops, clams and mussels and cooked-to-order steaks and chops.
This Italian restaurant is a refined yet casual dining establishment rich in atmosphere, showcasing an Italian and Mediterranean menu with a heavy emphasis on premium seafood. Sabatini’s is open for dinner from 6pm until 11pm.
Want to maximize your pool time and minimize your mealtime? Get a quick and satisfying bite whenever you like at our Casual Dining eateries, or get take-out and dine by the pool.
- Trident Grill – The Grill overlooks the pool deck and offers an array of burgers, hot dogs, kebabs and pies amongst other choices.
- Pizzeria – A perennial Princess passenger favorite, here they serve up freshly made Italian-style pizza by the slice, featuring classic flavors and a daily special.
- Sundaes Ice cream bar – Passengers can enjoy a refreshing soft-serve cone complete with dipping sauces and sprinkles or splurge on other ice cream treats.
- International Cafe – The International Café is the place for an ever-changing array of snacks and coffee selections from cappuccino to café au lait. Guests may enjoy freshly baked croissants or beignets in the morning, gourmet paninis and salads at lunchtime, or homemade gelato in the evening. Coffee lovers will find an expanded coffee program featuring a variety of specialty coffee drinks made from a selection of six different coffee beans.
Horizon Court Buffet
- Location: Deck 15 (Lido Deck)
- Meals: Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)
An expanded top-deck buffet featuring multiple live stations, Horizon Court offers a wide selection of buffet meals or snacks. A primary feature of Princess ships, the top-of-the-ship restaurant features floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning sea views as a backdrop for a quick breakfast, lunch, or casual dinner.
At night, the Horizon Court becomes Café Caribe. This themed buffet captures the flavors of the Caribbean. This elegant but casual dining option presents a changing menu of Caribbean themes with specialties such as Paella-Style Prawns, Whole Roast Suckling Pig, Jerk Chicken, Guiana Pepperpots and Curries, and many more local favorites. The buffet court features an open kitchen where guests can order their meal cooked to their specifications.and offers a casual, self-service buffet.
Casual Dining at its best, a Wine, sushi and tapas bar. Voted one of the ‘Best Wine Bars at Sea’ by USA Today!
This wine bar offers an extensive menu with more than 30 wines available by the glass plus a series of wine flights. Wine lovers can pair their selections with fresh bites including seafood treats, tapas and artisan meats and cheeses. On some vessels, the adjacent wine shop offers guests the opportunity to purchase their favorite bottle. Note: Food is complimentary with a beverage purchase.
Ultimate Balcony Dining
Choose a luxurious breakfast or experience the “ultimate” romantic dinner at sea: a sumptuous four-course meal, including succulent lobster tail and juicy steak, your beverage of choice, hors d’oeuvres, all served right on your balcony served by our dedicated waitstaff.
- Location: Deck 6 – DaVinci Dining Room
All ships offer Princess’ trademark British-style afternoon tea daily, complete with tablecloths, gleaming Samovars, easy listening music in the background, and tea boxes for herbal and specialty teas. Guests can enjoy freshly prepared finger sandwiches, cookies, biscuits and cakes served by white-gloved waiters in smart, formal attire.
Tea service can also be enjoyed al fresco on the Promenade Deck as waiters stroll the deck with a fully stocked tea cart.
SHARE by Curtis Stone
Chef Curtis Stone’s first restaurant at sea, SHARE, gives you an exclusive opportunity to enjoy his exquisite cuisine. Perfect for a special celebration or simply reveling in time spent together, Chef Stone has made an art out of reconnecting with loved ones over a six course fine dining experience. The finest ingredients — ultra premium meats, seafood and more — create inspired dishes beautifully served.
The Salty Dog Gastro Pub
A warm, inviting gastropub experience developed with Ernesto Uchimura, a founding chef of the original Umami Burger. Try one of our innovative gourmet creations inspired by pub favorites or devour the “Ernesto”, a savory rib eye burger named “Best Burger at Sea” by Cruise Critic. Offering a unique variety of beer, whiskey and cocktail selections, plus live music, there’s something for everyone at this hip, friendly twist on traditional pub fare.
Seafood lovers won’t want to miss this full crab shack experience. An intriguing bistro option housed within the Horizon Court buffet, Crab Shack diners can savor Bayou-style boiled crawfish and spicy sausage, popcorn shrimp, steaming clam chowder and a tantalizing mixed steamer pot filled with snow crab, jumbo shrimp, clams and mussels.